The New Mexico Roofing Contractors Association is a trade association of roofing contractors in the State of New Mexico that was established in early 1977, to collectively represent the voice of the roofing industry in the state.
"To promote the Roofing Industry in New Mexico by providing information, communication and education to consumers to help them make informed choices, and to promote and assist our members in running high-quality, successful businesses."
The NMRCA stands for professionalism in the roofing and waterproofing industry in New Mexico. A major objective is the development of programs designed to increase the skills of our industry's executives and to aid these individuals in the administration of their respective businesses.
- To provide an opportunity for the exchange of experiences and opinions through discussion, study and publication.
- To promote harmonious relations between its members and allied divisions of the construction industry.
- To promote the roofing and waterproofing industry and its services to business, government and the public.
- To develop and encourage the practice of high standards of professional and personal conduct.
- To acquire, preserve and disseminate data and valuable information relative to the functions and
accomplishments of the roofing industry.
- To cooperate with local, regional and national groups of roofing contractors in the common endeavor of advancing the roofing industry.